不夜狮城 Nightless Lion City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
不夜狮城 Nightless Lion City

成立于2008年12月24日 Since 24/12/2008

首页首页  Latest imagesLatest images  搜索搜索  注册注册  登录  

Copied: Local company announces 1-month bonus, then cuts it by half

浏览上一个主题 浏览下一个主题 向下 
作者 留言
穿心剑
店长
店长
穿心剑

年龄 : ——
注册日期 : 08-12-29 帖子数 : 132 地点 :

Copied: Local company announces 1-month bonus, then cuts it by half Vide
帖子主题: Copied: Local company announces 1-month bonus, then cuts it by half   Copied: Local company announces 1-month bonus, then cuts it by half Empty8/1/2009, 1:24 pm

Source: STOMP.COM.SG

Local company announces 1-month bonus, then cuts it by half

Copied: Local company announces 1-month bonus, then cuts it by half Getmediumsizephotodf1
Copied: Local company announces 1-month bonus, then cuts it by half W500

A STOMPer says he received a memo from a friend, which apparently stated that ST Electronics will cut the advance 2008 bonus for its staff from 1 month to half a month, citing the current financial situation as a reason.

In an email to STOMP yesterday (January 6), he said:

“In the circular to staff dated December 24, ST Electronics announced that in January that the company will be giving staff a month of bonus in advance.

“Then on January 5, the circular stated that it ‘could only afford’ to pay 0.5 months bonus.

“During such bad times, of course, it is great for the company to give the staff a bonus.

“But I am curious how a big company can make such mistake.

“It would appear to me that HR announced the one month bonus without consulting the finance guys.

“To change the payment sum suddenly, may also affect some staff badly especially the lower ranking staff - they may have already committed to use the extra 0.5 month of bonus.

“I am surprise to see such a big company acting so irresponsibly and haphazardly. I wonder what the labour union in the company say about this abrupt change.”
返回页首 向下

Copied: Local company announces 1-month bonus, then cuts it by half

浏览上一个主题 浏览下一个主题 返回页首 
1页/共1

您在这个论坛的权限: 不能在这个论坛回复主题
不夜狮城 Nightless Lion City :: 主题殿 Main Section :: 时事区 -